Friday, June 19, 2009

Goodbye...Lesson and Sample photo #3


First I would like to let you all know that this will be the last lesson post I will make here on Yahoo 360 since will be closing in July. I will try and leave this post on 360 as the final post so everyone will have a chance to take note of my Flickr and Blogger and also Yahoo Profile site address’. I will continue the lesson post along with sample photos on the above mentioned sites and also you all can contact by e-mail with any questions you may have.
Now in this lesson I have just continued with the stippling using my .25 mm pen but before I did I sketched in some crow’s directly behind me and will just ignore the crow flying above. I often do this in a piece because you just get better idea’s as you are delving into the piece and I like what came to me so I went with it. I just used my .30 mm pen to ink the birds in remembering to leave the highlights of the feathers visible where later in the piece we’ll come back and add detail to them but for right now just ink in the birds. I also used the .30 mm pen to begin lining in the fence to the right. I also used my .30 mm pen to complete the curved line work running along either side of the pole just in front of the wooden fence.
In the next post I’ll begin working on the buildings behind my subject. Also when viewing the Blogger site when you click on the sample photo’s provided with each lesson you will be able to see in greater detail the techniques used for those of you that may be visually impaired and want a higher resolution sample photo. But Flickr has the exact same posts along with sample photo’s although not as high of resolution. Just something to keep in mind. As of right now I am having troubles using the photo upload on the Yahoo Profiles site so anyone viewing there will need to use Flickr to view the sample photo’s.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/stacyvaughn68
www.stacyvaughndavis.blogspot.com
www.flickr.com/stacyvaughn68

No comments: