Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"Through My Eyes in Black & White" at the Kerredge Gallery, 126 Quincy Street. Hancock, Michigan 49930


I apologize for no posts in the past few weeks but my younger sister Karen passed away in late April and I have been mourning her loss and will continue to do so for quite some time. But I do want to again apologize for the lateness in my posts and will continue where I left off in April on May 11th 2009 and ask for your understanding and patience.
I also would like to remind everyone that “Through My Eyes in Black & White” has opened at the Kerredge Gallery located in the Copper Country Community Arts Center in Hancock Michigan. The exhibit runs through May 5th -30th 2009 with a public reception on Thursday May 7th from 6pm-8pm but as of right now I do not feel I will be up to the Gallery talk so a statement will be read if I cannot make the opening reception and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but hope you will understand.
I will continue Lessons and Samples from Aprils lessons on May 11th 2009. Thank you.

www.stacyvaughndavis.blogspot.com
www.flickr.com/stacyvaughn68
www.360.yahoo.com/stacyvaughn68
www.republicmichigan.com

No comments: